Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Jennifer Lawrence on the Cover of Interview Germany


Jennifer Lawrence is on the April 2012 cover of Interview Germany. The cover is above and we also have a sneak peek of the interview.

"On which pop culture personalities she loves: “Sometimes I think, I should rather have more artistic answers ready. But the truth is: I’d like to be Bridget Jones and I am interested in Hulk Hogan.”
On what she’d love to do with her first real check: “When I get my first real check, I want to bathe in a pool full of pasta.”
On her fear of ghosts: “I’m scared of ghosts. Just yesterday when I moved into a new room at the hotel, I was deeply convinced, that I shouldn’t wash my face, because if I would look into the mirror, I would actually see a ghost.”
Source: Just Jared


No comments:

Post a Comment