Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Tara Macken on When She Read the Books


After hearing about how all of the actors were already fans of the books before they got the part, we have one exception to the rule, and her name is Tara Macken, who plays District 4 Tribute Girl.
“I heard about the first book but I didn’t want to read it before I got the role. I wanted an open mind about the characters,” Macken said. “I didn’t want to psych myself out. After I got the role, that’s when I started reading the books.” 
 Tara was ready for such an active role.
“Growing up, I had a couple of visions, one was to be a professional gymnast and then a professional dancer and even a professional wrestler,” said Macken, who was born in Kuwait. “But I got into stunt work, and as I’m older, I’m pursuing everything I can.” 
You can read the entire article here.

No comments:

Post a Comment