Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Woody Harrelson's Strategy In HG



Woody Harrelson was interview by movies.com. He talks about the books, about his character, and about how he would survive.


"Movies.com: Do you think your character is a survivor or do you think he’s just someone who happened to survive?Harrelson: I think he’s a real survivor…he has good survival instincts.
Movies.com: If you were placed in the same situation do you think you would survive?Harrelson: I mean, I might not make it to the end but I certainly won’t go down without a serious fight.
Movies.com: What would be your go-to technique?Harrelson: I would find water, that would be the first thing. And then if anyone came for me I would run like hell.
Movies.com: This sounds like the duck-and-cover technique.Harrelson: That’s right. The duck and cover. My thing is even if I’m playing at a little poker tournament, I don’t need to win every hand or win a lot of chips, I just need other people to be going out. That’s my strategy, just try to make it down to the last few and then see what happens."

No comments:

Post a Comment