Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Pre- Order Your Hunger Games Nail Polish Now!!

Yes, the nail polish line is now available for preorder! Here are the official colors and names. They have decided to name one after each district.

China Glaze "Colours From The Capitol" - Luxe and Lush 0.5oz - Luxe and Lush based off of District 1. It's glittery. Need I say more?

China Glaze "Colours From The Capitol" - Stone Cold 0.5oz Stone Cold based off of District 2, masonry. It is grey but it has to be more. Just like Cato.
China Glaze "Colours From The Capitol" - Riveting 0.5ozRiveting based off of District 3, technology. I love this color. I don't know what it has to do with tech, though.
China Glaze "Colours From The Capitol" - Hook and Line 0.5ozHook and Line based off of District 4, fishing. Who else was sad this wasn't ocean blue? Oh, well, I still love it.
China Glaze "Colours From The Capitol" - Electrify 0.5ozElectrify based off of District 5, power. I love this color! It looks kind of like the power too.
China Glaze "Colours From The Capitol" - Fast Track 0.5ozFast Track based off of District 6, transportation. I have no idea why but I am ready to buy this one!
China Glaze "Colours From The Capitol" - Mahogany Magic 0.5ozMahogany Magic based off of District 7, lumber. It's brown like trees and it is in my top 5!
China Glaze "Colours From The Capitol" - Dress Me Up 0.5ozDress Me Up based off of District 8, textiles. I love this color of pink, light.
China Glaze "Colours From The Capitol" - Harvest Moon 0.5ozHarvest Moon based off of District 9, grain. This is brown.
China Glaze "Colours From The Capitol" - Foie Gras 0.5ozFoie Gras based off of District 10, livestock. I also have a strange liking for this color.
China Glaze "Colours From The Capitol" - Agro 0.5ozAgro based off of District 11, agriculture. I love this color with Mahogany Magic!
China Glaze "Colours From The Capitol" - Smoke and Ashes 0.5ozSmoke and Ashes based off of District 12, mining. This color is so much more than black.

So, my top 5?
1. Agro
2. Smoke and Ashes
3. Mahogany Magic
4. Luxe and Lush
5. Dress Me Up

You can preorder these from this link. Each nail polish is $3.50 each and they will be shipped on March 1, the release date of the line.

~MiKayla