Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Vanity Fair Hunger Games Pics

I know I'm a little late on these but they are seriously some of the best pictures we have had of the Hunger Games!! I am so excited about the movie.


 

My all time favorite HG photo! From left to right, Clove, Marvel, Foxface, Thresh, Glimmer, Cato, Rue, Peeta, Katniss, and Gale. I have no idea why Gale is in this photo because he never stepped foot in the arena!  He doesn't even know half these people. Anyway, greatest picture ever!!

This is the ultimate Peeta vs. Gale photo ever. It also reminds me of Catching Fire for reasons, that if you stare at it long enough, it just looks that way. I'm not going to tell you. You have to figure it out yourself.

This picture is really pretty.



Another Peeta vs. Gale picture. It looks like they are about to fight.

What's your favorite picture?