Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Josh Hutcherson isn't worried about Casting Comments



In an interview for his upcoming movie, Journey 2: The Mysterious Island, he also got some questions about the Hunger Games. His response to the negativeness toward the casting was that it didn't really bother him. He says: "I don't read a lot of stuff online. I think for me it's, everybody's going to have their own opinion, and especially when you have such a beloved book like this, people want to see it done right. And what we have to keep in mind is that Gary Ross was hired by the studio and the studio was working with Suzanne Collins because they all have a united kind of vision for the project. So having Suzanne involved in that process helped a lot. And having her come out and say the things she did about the casting process, for me I think, really gave me a vow of confidence as well as the audience I think."

Wow! The more I listen to him talk, the more he is the perfect Peeta!

No comments:

Post a Comment