Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Josh Hutcherson with Moviemazz



Josh recently was interviewed by Moviemazz. They asked for fans to ask questions for Josh to answer and here they are:

On preparing for The Hunger Games fandom:“It’s hard. I don’t know if anyone can prepare for that kind of thing. I’ve never been part of a project that had so much anticipation surrounding it before we even started filming. It brings added pressure, but at the same time it makes you strive to work better and harder. I think we’ve done a really good job on the film and I hope people like it, especially the fans. In fact, I know they will.”

On reality television and its effect on society: “I’m not a huge fan. I don’t watch a lot of TV in general and especially not the reality stuff. It’s interesting how people push themselves to the limit to get in front of the cameras. The idea they would push themselves to battle each other in a similar arena isn’t that much of a stretch.”

On stunt work and weapons training: “In the beginning Peeta has a spear, but I get injured pretty early on so I don’t have to do too much of that.”

On being on board The Hunger Games sequels: “For sure, as long as people come out and see the movie. I’m very excited about it. We need to make sure that people see the movie first before we get ahead of ourselves. But I’m really excited about it and where the story goes, especially for my character.”

No comments:

Post a Comment