Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Capital Fashion Blog Post #1

Yeah! I am so excited to start finding crazy fashion pieces!! Let's get right into it!!
smock dye effect maxi dressSmock Dye Effect Maxi Dress - Justice $45.00
This dress is so brightly colored, that it kind of pains my eyes. If you were to cut off the little purple stripe at the bottom, I could very well see some crazy Capital person wearing this.

Bubble Puffer Coat Bubble Puffer Coat - Justice $69.00
The lime green color - wow! Plus, the fur lining on the hood. If the Capital isn't weather controlled, then this would be the perfect coat for them!

F5427 Heart Sunglasses - Forever 21, $5.80
Heart shaped sunglasses? These are like the coolest things ever! And they have a crazy shape and color, making them perfect for the people of Panem.

Yep, that's it! I will only do 3-4 per post. By the way, I love all of these clothing pieces and I would probably wear them. It's just because of the color that I think that Panem people would wear them. Also, no offense to any of these brands because I have stuff from every single one of these stores!

~MiKayla