Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Jackie Emerson Referred to as Foxface In Public

Jackie Emerson was featured in Glamoholic recently. The interview mainly discusses her music but Hunger Games does come up.

On Gary Ross’ departure from The Hunger Games…“I’m shocked, he did such a great job with the first one. I really wish he was coming back but I am sure who ever they get is going to be fabulous and do a really great job.”
On being referred to as Foxface in public…“It’s happened to me a couple of times and I’m always like, oh wait, that’s me sorry!”
On relating to Foxface…“I do [relate to Foxface], in the sense that I think if I was actually in The Hunger Games I would quote on quote “Pull a Fox-face” because I would probably be running and hiding a lot. There would not be a lot of killing on my part.”
Source: Glamoholic

No comments:

Post a Comment