Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Are the Civil Wars Team Peeta or Team Gale?

 The Civil Wars talked to the FAB Life about what Team they are on. It looks like they are with Josh Hutcherson.



The Civil Wars have not one but TWO songs on The Hunger Games: Songs from District 12 and Beyond soundtrack album. Not only did they write and record “Kingdom Come”, but they collaborated with Taylor Swift on “Safe & Sound.” So when they came into town recently to tape their brand new episode of VH1 Unplugged, we naturally asked them where their allegiances lie. Are they on Team Peeta, or do they rep Team Gale?
“I don’t think I’ve chosen a particular team, whether it’s Peeta or Gale,” singer Joy Williams began, before John Paul White swiftly interjected, “I’m Team Haymitch. I’m with Woody[Harrelson].”
We then pressed Joy further, but she was adamant in her refusal to choose sides. “What I do love about it is that the characters are so flawed, every one of them. Which makes each of them so human, and so accessible. So, I couldn’t say I prefer one of them over the other.”

No comments:

Post a Comment