Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Jackie Emerson on Gary Ross' Departure

Jackie Emerson talked about her reaction to Gary Ross leaving the franchise.

“I just heard about it today, and I am so upset! I’m just so sad,” she admitted at at Nylon Magazine’s Anniversary party at Smashbox Studios in Los Angeles on Tuesday night. ”He’s such a talented director, and he really helped us connect with our characters in ways that I never have before. He had a method for working with everybody.”
The actress added, “I mean for me, he helped me to get inside my head, and gave me an inner monologue. As I was looking around, instead of telling me ‘Ok, look right, look left,’ he really stressed, ‘You see this backpack, are you going to go for it?’ He really helps you to have that thought process. The whole thing about acting is you need people to see that thought process.”
Source: Celebuzz

No comments:

Post a Comment