Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Safe & Sound by Taylor Swift (On the SOUNDTRACK)


Yes, it's here! The first single from the Hunger Games soundtrack. It's called Safe & Sound by Taylor Swift and the Civil Wars. Let me tell you, that if you were scared of the fact that Taylor Swift was singing this, I was too. It truly is very different from all her other mushy gushy love songs (I love her though!) It is haunting and sad but still uplifting in the lyrics. You can compare the song to pretty much anyone in the series: Prim, Rue, Peeta, I mean I get parts that sound like Cato. Truthfully, whoever you like is the subject. I love that Taylor Swift sounds like what I pictured Katniss too. Seriously, if you like the hunger games, you should buy this on iTunes or Amazon! I bought it as soon as I saw Hunger Games. You can also listen to it above.

~MiKayla