Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Josh Hutcherson Talks Catching Fire Location, Francis Lawrence, and Finnick

Josh Horowitz got an interview with Josh Hutcherson at last night's MTV Movie Awards. Josh talked about possible filming locations for Catching Fire, more about Francis Lawrence, and Finnick casting.

On filming locations: “I haven’t heard anything confirmed yet, but Atlanta is definitely a big possibility. I know their looking at Hawaii too for some of the tropical stuff when we’re in the Games itself. But I’m excited. It’s going to be somewhere nice. I’m looking forward to it.”
On meeting Francis Lawrence: “I actually had lunch with him a couple of days ago. He’s fantastic! He’s so smart and he really has his finger on the pulse of the story. I love the way he’s going to structure the script…The first thing he said to me was ‘I want to make the movie out of the book. I want the book to be the best movie possible.’ Which means a lot to me because the books mean a lot to me.
On Finnick rumors: “I have no idea. Honestly…I don’t go on the internet very often and I have no idea. I’ve heard some great names, but I know nothing.”
Source: MTV

No comments:

Post a Comment